Sunday, January 12, 2014

Some 1980's Dolman-eering Influences

Happy New Year!

Yesterday in the mail,  I received these patterns that I purchased from etsy. I am certain that the gorgeous supermodel Beverly Johnson is the lady in the blue top.

The 80's Ladies


These styles are not outdated as evident from these tops that I discovered online. Fantastic Five


I  am hoping that my sewing mojo returns after sewing something simple as one of those 80's tops.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you hear there is a 12 word phrase you can communicate to your man... that will trigger intense feelings of love and impulsive attraction for you deep inside his heart?

That's because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's instinct to love, admire and guard you with his entire heart...

12 Words That Trigger A Man's Desire Impulse

This instinct is so hardwired into a man's genetics that it will drive him to work harder than ever before to make your relationship the best part of both of your lives.

Matter of fact, fueling this powerful instinct is absolutely essential to getting the best ever relationship with your man that as soon as you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

...You will soon find him open his mind and soul to you in a way he never expressed before and he will distinguish you as the only woman in the world who has ever truly appealed to him.